Its been a while since my last post, that’s because I have been to Mexico and back on a cruise 🙂
That doesn’t mean that I haven’t been busy!
A couple of projects were in the finishing phase: large weedpot and walnut humidor
Large Weed pot
My daughter wanted a large wood vessel for decorating in her new home. We came up with an idea for a large weed pot made from Aspen. This will surprise those who think Stubby’s can’t turn big spindles 🙂
In the next post I will start a series on vessels with embeded pvc threads, the first of which will be a humidor!
Want to learn how to:
* Use free Google software to make 3D models of woodturning
* Apply a CA finish to a pen
* Turn a bowl from common boards
* Turn a functional wine glass
* Make a metal spinning tool rest
* Make a pen bushing storage cabinet, from simple parts
Then ….buy a woodturning book from Turnedoutright!!